[macvoiceover] Re: Searching Itunes.

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 11:44:20 -0500

John,

I tried that first, but, it did not seem to work as well, you mite want to play with it.

Keith

Keith, can you try the following for me? Go to the menu bar, right arrow to store, down arrow to search and press enter. See if option-tab will move you to the search field otherwise use the rest of your instructions. I want to see if search can be used through the menu rather then the item chooser. that would be great but teaching it through a menu choice would be helpful for some students. Thanks so much for the instructions. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith Reedy" <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxx>