[macvoiceover] Re: Scan-to-Text OCR App

  • From: Tuscia-Falconer <falconer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 17:35:15 +1300

Thanks Mary, even more expensive, think I’ll look for and online upload site.

TF

On 6/12/2013, at 5:22 pm, Mary Otten <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Abbyy fine reader pro just came out for the Mac. It is in the app
store. The Windows version is excellent, but since it is new, I have
only heard one VO user say she bought it and am not sure if she's had
much chance to use it. I've heard mixed things about Prismo for the
Mac.

Mary