[macvoiceover] Scanning multiple pages in to one file using Abbyy fine reader for Mac

  • From: John Hess <johnythehess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 06:48:07 -0400

Good day to all. I purchased the Epson v300 and it came with a version of fine
reader. I decided to buy fine reader express for Mac and it works quite well.
There are some unlabeled buttons for page rotation but this does not effect
recognition.  What I can't figure out how to do is to scan multiple pages in to
a document and save them as one file. The demo only exports the first page
however the real version after I scan the first page asks me if I want to save
it and also open it. This opens text edit and I can read the document. How can
I scan multiple pages? I remember there is someone using fine reader who
recommended the v300 an excellent scanner. Thanks.
John W. Hess & Barclay the WonderLab