[macvoiceover] Re: Saving Zoom settings

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 08:07:03 -0700

Hi Pete,

No, she doesn’t have a password set.  If she increases the Zoom in any program,
the settings don’t hold.  The next time she goes into that program, she needs
to increase the zoom again.  I’m going over to her place today and will find
out more about exactly what’s going on, but this is what I understand from what
she’s been telling me.

Thanks,

Russell