[macvoiceover] Re: Safari with Flash

  • From: carlene knight <cknight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 12:04:35 -0700

I failed to mention that I am using the newest  Safari update

Thanks.

On Aug 24, 2009, at 11:45 PM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

Actually, both of these websites come up fine for me and I know for sure the xm website works because I too have xm. Wha were you trying to access there and what version of safari are you using? Was it these actual links that gave you problems or something you tried to reach once on these pages?

--
Cheryl
"Let the words of my mouth,

On Aug 25, 2009, at 12:53 AM, carlene knight wrote:

Sure I can.  www.
www.eddietrunk.com
www.xmradio.com

Those aren't the only ones, but they are good examples. I couldn't access any of the page, I couldn't even tell the page had loaded. I just kept hearing busy every time I'd try anything. We disabled flash and now I can at least surf.
thanks Cheryl.

On Aug 24, 2009, at 9:30 PM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

Could you please give an example of something you are trying to access? A Link we can look at?