[macvoiceover] Re: Safari with Flash

  • From: carlene knight <cknight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 20:18:44 -0700

Thanks Sara.  I guess I'll have to keep my PC around for a long time.
  JAWS sucks with Flash, but at least it usually recognizes it.

On Aug 24, 2009, at 7:55 PM, Sara wrote:

As far as I know, VO and Flash don't work together. I don't know if they ever will but I kind of doubt it.
Sara
----- Original Message ----- From: "carlene knight" <cknight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >