[macvoiceover] Re: Safari with Flash

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 05:12:01 -0400

I suggest you use dom mode if you aren't already. this is found in the vo utility in the web category.

On Aug 25, 2009, at 2:50 AM, carlene knight wrote:

Hi Sara:

Unfortunately we had to go into system preferences for safari and disable all plug-ins under security. There is also some kind of file to accomplish this, but we couldn't figure out where we were supposed to
run it from. as the folder requested wasn't showing.

I've probably confused you more than helped, sorry about that. thanks sara.

On Aug 24, 2009, at 11:24 PM, Sara wrote:

How do you disable Flash?
Sara
----- Original Message ----- From: "carlene knight" <cknight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >