[macvoiceover] Safari launching when opening apps

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cah4110@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 09:53:57 -0500

I've tried to put in a subject line for your problem; don't know if it is
correct or not.
Can you maybe give more of an explanation. First, you say safari launches
"every time" you go to an app, and then you say it occurs a lot in the area of
iBlink etc. Maybe others will understand this, but I'm not getting a clear
picture of exactly what the problem is.

--
Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.
I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper
thrown in the trash!
Then God gave me a new heart and life:
His joy for my despairing tears!
And now, every day: