[macvoiceover] Safari crashing on audible site

  • From: Olivia Norman <olivianorman@xxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 18:49:36 -0700

Just a note to say that my safari five is also crashing when I try to use
audible.com as well.  VO just keeps restarting.  Peggy, how did you fix this? I
can't, I tried to reset safari and it just crashed on me again.  This behavior
is very irritating! Also, iChat isn't working correctly for me, either.
I think I'm going to hold off on updating my iMac until some of these bugs are
resolved!
Olivia
"Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower", Steve Jobs