[macvoiceover] Re: Safari and IChat not fixed with SL maintenance release

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 08:10:57 -0700

Tim,
Are you saying that changing alerts from playing a sound to speaking an
alert is going to make a difference with vo crashing when it encounters
the html area in java? The alerts apparently don't speak the incoming
message, if they did, that would eliminate the need for focusing on the
html area and solve the problem. But I don't get how changing from a
sound to a spoken alert is going to affect what happens when I actually
go to IChat and read, or try to read, in the html area.

Mary