[macvoiceover] Re: Safari and IChat not fixed with SL maintenance release

  • From: Tim Grady <tfgrady1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 21:00:31 -0400

Mary, I haven't been following the Ichat thing at all but I can say
that at first it didn't work right for me until I went back into the
message alerts and checked the options again.  I think they disabled
some of the growl support and built it directly into Ichat.  They seem
to be doing this with Mail, too.