[macvoiceover] Re: Safari Busy signal!

  • From: Blake Sinnett <frequency660@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 12:32:23 -0500

Try getting the Mini-DVI to video adapter from Apple.

From: david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: Safari Busy signal!
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 11:44:18 -0400
To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

yes, you need more ram.

On Oct 19, 2009, at 11:37 AM, Pauls Lists wrote:

Hi David and all,

I just purchased my Mac Mini. It I was told is the latest model and has 2GB
memory. It had snow leopard installed, so I was ready for a really great
experience. I went to Safari andam sadly disappointed as I have been able to
get nowhere with the “safaris busy” signal. Its just terrible to work with. If
I just press a key the signal pops up. I have tried Davids work-around of
unloading voice over and reloading but still nothing  works. All other areas of
my mac mini so far seem fine but I was so looking forward to using Safari and
really after spending almost a thousand euros on it I can’t afford to upgrade
anymore.
I checked to see if there were any software updates which might make a
difference but I was told my system has the latest updates.

Paul.