[macvoiceover] Re: Safari 4.0.2!

  • From: Dan <keysjd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 16:31:13 -0700

Hi,
You sure can. When I was submitting the crash report, every time I sent it, I made the observation that as a VoiceOver user, I was unable to purchase from the Store. I think I also mailed a similar statement to the accessibility folks.
Dan
On Jul 8, 2009, at 4:19 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

yes; hurray now I can buy again.

On Jul 8, 2009, at 5:58 PM, Dan wrote:

Hello,
The newest version of Safari 4.0.2 corrects the problem with the Apple store.
Dan