[macvoiceover] Re: SV: Re: ms office on the mac

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 07:25:13 -0400

I'm not sure if there is any good vo users guide to IWork but I found the pages user guide quite helpful.

Keith's already mentioned that choosing the blank template category, not a blank from within another category will get you started and I've not done a lot of work with IWork because text edit is fine for my needs but it is extensive and accessible as far as I could tell within the limits of vo.

On Jul 7, 2009, at 11:54 AM, Steve Hurd wrote:

Hi Kieth and list, following the comments on list I got Iwork 9. I loaded pages but didn't get any responce when I pressed keys. I am sure it the user not the software at fault here. Is there a good voice over users guide to iwork. When I loaded it it gave me a selection of tenplates, not sure which I chose but any helpfull hints would be apreasiated.
With thanks,
Steve Hurd

On 06/07/2009, at 6:13 AM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Good morning folks.

IWork works great for me here as well.  I use pages nearly every day.

Keith Reedy

On Jul 6, 2009, at 7:24 AM, Tim Grady wrote:

I don't know why you would say that. Could you expand, because it works great for me.
On Jul 5, 2009, at 7:41 AM, mattias wrote:

Iwork with voiceover not work