[macvoiceover] Re: SL: Unnatural Pauses when reading Mail

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 07:34:39 -0400

but ou are.

On Sep 8, 2009, at 7:32 AM, Marcy Weinberg wrote:

Then I guess I'm not getting them.  That's good!

But I hope everyone that is gets the problem solved!

On Sep 8, 2009, at 7:25 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

they are not short.

On Sep 8, 2009, at 7:20 AM, Marcy Weinberg wrote:

Unless the pauses are fextremely short and going right over my head, I'm not getting the pauses everyone is referring to.

On Sep 8, 2009, at 7:03 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

we know.

On Sep 8, 2009, at 6:41 AM, Marcy Weinberg wrote:

I have the preview pane closed. When I hit eter on a message, it only auto reads the first line.

On Sep 8, 2009, at 6:03 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

turn off the preview payne and use enter to open your messages. if they don't auto read, we can fix that.

On Sep 7, 2009, at 9:52 PM, Jim Fettgather wrote:

Hi to the list.
I am amazed at how efficient moving from the messages table to the text of messages works, it is lightning fast.

It seems like VO pauses at the end of each line of the message, creating an unnatural reading experience.
Any way to change this behavior?
Thanks.

Wordy Mom
Think positive,