[macvoiceover] Re: Running Hot

  • From: VaShaun Jones <vjones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 19:38:52 -0400

Yeah, but after trying to move something to the trash it says it is still in use. I am sure it doesn't take over 24 hours to delete nine items. Is this normal and if not what should I do?

On Oct 9, 2007, at 5:54 PM, marylee925@xxxxxxx wrote:

That is normal, not good, but normal. Apple says not to put them on your lap. My Acer from work also gets very hot. So, it isn't just Macs.
MLP