[macvoiceover] Router/DNS problems

  • From: Orin <orin.angi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: General discussions on all topics relating to the use of Mac OS X by the blind <discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 14:13:52 -0500

Hi all,
Well, this problem has been bugging me for a while now. My router is DMZed. Yet, when I sign up with dyndns.org and download it's updater, people still can't connect to whatever is running. I try and run nicecast, and it's automattic thing doesn't work so rather than forwarding ports I just DMZed my router to see if that would fix the problem. DMZing turns off the firewall, so guess not. Forwarding ports would probably come up with the same results.

So yeah, just wondering how to fix this? This also happened when I was running windows.