[macvoiceover] Rogue Amoeba - Fission: Lossless Audio Editor for Mac OS X - Features

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 12:21:08 -0500

Hi John,

This is an audio editor, where Sound Studio records audio.

This program allows you to edit audio files and Sound studio makes audio files.

Editing audio files in sound studio is a pain with Voiceover, however it records very nicely. I have not tried this program for editing.

I am sending along this link which tells about the features of this software. They say that it works quite nicely with, Audio-hijack-pro, however, I don't know what this means for Voiceover users.

Once again, I don't think you can record with this program, however, let me know if I am in correct.

Keith Reedy

http://rogueamoeba.com/fission/features.php