[macvoiceover] Re: Report Number One

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 06:44:22 -0400

Sarah,
I seldome hold much less control-option.  I know it is cool to do but having
been a windows user, I have found that it is possible to mostly do without
it.  It's not like the jaws cursor but once you know more about how things
work, you find that it is not necessary to hear everything that is there so
tab, arrows, space and enter work just fine and the control and option
become second nature when you need them.

A word about shut down.  You can just close the lid and that will put the mb
to sleep.