[macvoiceover] Re: Repairing permissions.

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cah4110@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2014 09:42:35 -0500

Look out, everybody! Here goes Keith, winding up to preach on repairing
permissions again; he never tires of that theme! But he is absolutely right -
grin! When you make a change on your computer, repair permissions. when things
aren't working right and you have no idea why, before you start digging through
obscure google references, before you write to accessibility, before you write
a passionately flaming letter denouncing Apple or some poor, or not so poor in
some cases, developer, REPAIr PERMISSIONS! You would be surprised how many
problems that simple step solves.

--
Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.
I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper
thrown in the trash!
Then God gave me a new heart and life:
His joy for my despairing tears!
And now, every day: