[macvoiceover] Re: Renaming a table in iWork Numbers

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voiceover list Mac Voiceover List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 12:44:41 -0700

Thanks Keith, I’m notall that familiar with using the num pad as I’m on a
Macbook air.

It definitely seems to be a mouse tracking issue with iWork. In Calendar, Text
Edit, and Safari it seems to track fine, but in Numbers in Pages the mouse just
goes wherever it wants, or rather stays put and doesn’t track.

I tried hitting enter, but no joy.

Ian

>>> Twitter:@apple2thecore