[macvoiceover] Re: Reinstalling apps after a erase and os reinstall

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 12:10:25 -0400

Hi,

I think I should clarify a bit more.  Apps that where PKG files in which you
had to install, you might have to redownload and install again.  For example,
the Apple messages beta app if you happened to install that.

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info