[macvoiceover] Re: Redundant VO announcements

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 06:57:30 -0400

you might try reducing your verbosity to medium.

On Mar 26, 2009, at 8:20 PM, Mark Baxter wrote:

When activity happens in another window and I get an alert, VO also speak up and announces the alert. This is redundant, due to the amount of bells and whistles, and my use of the system voice, which VO interrupts. Is there a way to make VO *NOT* announce that Ichat, for example, has a new window, or that another window has an alert?
Thanks poniards full!

Mark BurningHawk

Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
MSN:  BurningHawk1969@xxxxxxxxxxx