[macvoiceover] Re: Read-to-end command

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 18:46:15 -0400

in snow leopard, we have vo-a which should do it.

On Aug 30, 2009, at 6:01 PM, Judy Wilkinson wrote:

It may be called something different, but in the manual I can't find this command. When I'm on a web page, the reading stops when a new link is encountered. Once I click on that link, reading continues. Is there a command which will literally read from the cursor position to the end of the entire page or text?
Judy