[macvoiceover] Re: Reading .pdf files

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voiceover list Mac Voiceover List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 21:51:59 -0600

So what exactly is the opening with Voiceover off  doing?

I did notice that I needed to do an extra level of interacting on PDFs in
Preview under Yosemite. I interact with the PDF content group, then interact
again and can read using quicknav set to navigation. I dont’ seem to need to do
ths second interaction to copy and paste though, so I’m not sure what’s up.

Ian