[macvoiceover] Re: Reading PDFs

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voiceover list Mac Voiceover List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 13:14:34 -0700

I’ve only been comparing to blocks of text run through other OCR programs. What
kind of file was it that gave robobraille trouble?

I just got a pdf that comes up as blank in Preview. I ran it through
robobraille because I just ahd to pick out the bottom line number from an
invoice. I’ll run it through Prizmo when I have a chance to see how it compares.

Ian