[macvoiceover] Re: ReadIris Pro

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 12:49:31 -0400

I had to get someone with eyes to do it.

On May 26, 2009, at 11:24 AM, Dan wrote:

Hello,
You have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the agreement statement then the Agree button will be available. In other words, it's forcing you to read the whole thing.
On May 26, 2009, at 7:17 AM, Ignasi Cambra wrote:

I don't think there's an agree button, because I Any ideas?

Ignasisked my sighted brother and he couldn't see it either... I can't find a scroll area anyway, so I can't interact with it... a
On May 26, 2009, at 10:07 AM, Marcy Weinberg wrote:

Hi!
I installed Read Iris a few weeks ago, and had the exact same problem. If I recall, you have to interact with the scroll area and scroll down to the bottom. Then, I'm not sure if the agree or disagree buttons are there, or if you have to stop interacting and the buttons are there as you vo around. But once you find the agree button and press vo space on it, then the continue button undims and you're on your way. I wish I could remember every exact step, as I do recall how baffling I found this also, but hope this is helpful! Marcy
On May 26, 2009, at 9:58 AM, Ignasi Cambra wrote:

Hello all,
I am trying to install ReadIris Pro, which I think is accessible with VO, but when I open the installer, I get to a point where I have a license agreement on the screen (that's what I think it is, because VO doesn't read it to me) and all my options are to see the agreement in an other language, to save it, to print it or to go back, because the continue button is dimmed. Did anyone else have this problem? What can I do?
Thanks!

Ignasi

Wordy Mom
Think positive,