[macvoiceover] Re: Read but Not Deleted...

  • From: david poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 09:54:44 -0400

I only see what is below and even though you seem to have solved it this time, if I could get the info on what the problem was, I might be able to pin it down. the only thing that comes o mind when talking about *lost* messages is that there is a junk filter checkbox you can turn off in mail which could be trapping them.

On Aug 25, 2009, at 8:18 AM, Chris Hofstader wrote:

esoteric, it is another factor in the mix.

Please help as some of these ere really important.

cdh

PS: If it's an absolute disaster, I can restore from my Time Capsule and, if this is the case, can anyone tell me how to restore only my Mail folders?