[macvoiceover] Re: Radio streams in itunes.

  • From: Cara Quinn <Cara-Quinn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 12:50:14 -0800

In the Advanced menu, you can find the option 'open audio stream.' As has already been said, you can also use command U to get to the same dialogue if you're more of a hotkey person! <smile>

Have an awesome day All!…

Rock!

Cara  :)

On Jan 2, 2009, at 9:32 AM, E.J. Zufelt wrote:

Good afternoon Sara,

iTunes should automatically start playing a shoutcast if you press VO + Space on the shoutcast URL in Safari. I am not sure where you would enter the URL manually, but I would try Command + O from within iTunes.

HTH,
Everett

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sara" <push649@xxxxxxx>