[macvoiceover] Re: Quickverse

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 13:54:20 -0400

Let me just add one more thing about Quickvurse. It is not quite ready. Some of the list do not read. They tell me that the changes should be maid in the August release.
Keith Reedy
WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx
God gives his best to those who leave the choice with him--J. Hudson Taylor

On Jun 14, 2006, at 1:35 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hello every one,

As some of you may know we have been working with the folks at Macsword with the Bible software and it is working well for the most part.

We have begun working with the people at Quickvurse as well, this will give us a choice. Here is a link to there products, if you are interested, give them a look
http://www.quickverse.com/shopfiles/product_details.asp?ID=41168

Click on the link below to go to our homepage. http://www.icanworkthisthing.com

Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx