[macvoiceover] Re: Questions after playing with readiris demo

  • From: Shawn Thiel <shawn.thiel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 18:20:06 -0500

Cheryl,
If you are hearing vo say busy a lot when you go somewhere, and you are on a mac mini, you should make sure you have a monitor or composite adapter hooked up. Couldn't remember if you said you were using a mini but that might be something to think about.
Shawn
On Feb 11, 2009, at 3:19 PM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

Yes, I understand now; you're referring probably to the canoscan toolbox for the lide60 or the Navigator for the lide90.

I get busy signals as soon as I open preferences; will try it with cursor tracking off.

I am aware of being able to use the buttons in buescan but haven't set this up. good idea.

Thanks.

--
Cheryl