[macvoiceover] Re: Questions

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 11:33:17 -0400

I'd like to see the article. You can find lots of discussion about ways of using the Mac in the archives of this list.

On Apr 8, 2007, at 3:20 AM, Ari wrote:

I also read another article yesterday saying that there are better keyboard workarounds for VO then even the ones recommended by Apple in their getting started tutorial? Is this true, and if so, what are they? I'll probably be going on Saturday to see the Mac.
Ari