[macvoiceover] Re: Question about ipad and iphone cables

  • From: Olivia Norman <olivianorman@xxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 17:08:03 -0400

Yes they are.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 4, 2010, at 5:04 PM, Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Tye are.
On Apr 4, 2010, at 6:03 AM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

My iPad charger at least looks different from my iPhone charger but the sync cables that go from the device to the computer and/or the device to the wall charger look alike to me. Does anybody know for sure if these two cables are interchangeable?

--
Cheryl

Go beyond the Easter story this year;
meet Immanuel (God with us),