[macvoiceover] Re: Question about a Web Site

  • From: Chris Hofstader <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 11:30:57 -0500

The bug causing the loss of information may not be in Safari but, rather, how
VO renders the page.  You might try switching from or to  DOM mode to see if
one makes more sense than the other.  Also, look for the link in the web rotor.

We had some bugs like this in JAWS and VO walks the DOM in a fairly similar
manner to JAWS to get its data and then renders it in either DOM or Grouping
modes.

cdh