[macvoiceover] Re: Pulling audio from a .mov file

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 23:13:24 -0400

Hi,

copy it to the clipboard with command C, open Garageband and create a project,
press enter to make sure your at the beginning of the timeline, paste with
command V.  Now, go to share in the menu bar, and select export to disk and
follow the prompts.

I think this might be the easiest, cheapest, solution.

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info