[macvoiceover] Problems with remote connections

  • From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 09:18:48 -0000

Hi,

I'm using SSH to connect to my Mac remotely, but I'm having a problem when
the Mac brings up its time-out screen saver which prompts me to re-enter my
password.  At this point, the remote connection is broken.  I don't really
want to prevent any local user from having to log back in, but I don't want
this behaviour to break my remote session.  Any ideas, please?

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess

Raised Bar Ltd

Phone:  +44 (0)1827 719822