[macvoiceover] Re: Problems with jumping

  • From: Randy Stegall <kc4gfr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 01:00:12 -0400

Is your mouse cursor following your vo cursor or the other way around? Try unchecking them in the vo utility under navigation to see if that fixes the problem. I had the same problem here and unchecking the mouse cursor tracking solved the problem for me.

Randy
On Aug 13, 2009, at 11:41 PM, Carla Roller wrote:

When I am working for example in ITunes, and I am trying to VoKeys left arrow past the sources table to write a song title in the search field my computer keeps jumping to say the "iTunes store html"I have to keep going back to the search field and hope I can finish typing in my title. it usually takes several times to get something written. This is extremely annoying. I am also having problems with Safari, textedit ect. I am even having problems when I try to read messages in mail. While interacting with the message, I jump to terminal or apple. I am not sure if this is a Vo problem or my computer. I have checked all my settings in the Voiceover Utility and they are fine. Also, my cursor tracking is on. Any suggestions on how to fix this problem? TIA
-- Carla

Let everything that hath breath praise the LORD.