[macvoiceover] Re: Problems with headers in Pages

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voiceover list Mac Voiceover List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 09:06:53 -0700

Thanks Tuscia, it’s actually page headers I’m trying to work with rather than
table headers. Any successful experience working with that function? It was one
of my go-to word processing techniques until yesterday.

Ian

On Nov 5, 2015, at 2:39 AM, Tuscia Falconer <tusciafalconer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

When I last used Pages, the most recent update, I was able to enter text in
the header row, plus as I moved across a row each new column was named, very
helpful, and for the first time I learned to sum up a row or column.

TF

On 5/11/2015, at 5:46 PM, Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I’m battling the headers function in the latest version of Pages for Mac.
When I interact, I get no option to enter text, and what is read back to me
is the body of the document rather than the blank header section.

Has anyone else noticed a major problem with headers lately? Thanks in
advance for any solutions or work arounds.

Ian