[macvoiceover] Problems synching with itunes

  • From: Amanda <pebbles11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 11:21:40 +1000

When I first synched my iphone with itunes, I was running itunes on my PC.
Everything went smoothly (eventually).

Then I got a mac, and transferred everything over to the mac.  I synched my
phone again, and everything disappeared from itunes!  Everything stayed on the
phone though.

So, I created a new itunes library and ripped all my cds into it.  Now, when I
try to synch my phone with Itunes, nothing will transfer and I get a message
saying that the library on itunes is different from that on the phone and do I
want to erase the library on the phone?

If I do this and synch with my phone again, will everything disappear from
itunes?  What happens to my purchases on the Iphone that wouldn't transfer to
Itunes?  Will I lose these (of course, I haven't kept my itunes receipts)?

Regards
Amanda Heal>