[macvoiceover] Problems selecting the section of a track in Amadeus Pro

  • From: Robin Kipp <mlists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 18:57:34 +0100

Hi all!
So, I just downloaded the latest version of Amadeus Pro and tried it. I
successfully recorded some stuff and wanted to then go and cut out some of it,
but that's where I started running into some issues. After selecting the play /
pause button, I listened to the recording for a while and then paused by
pressing space. I then successfully moved the insertion point by pressing
command + Y, then wanted to make a selection by pressing command + shift + m.
However, I keep getting an error sound when I try that, also the respective
option in the menu bar is dimmed. Please, can someone tell me what's wrong? Is
this not possible in the trial or anything like that?
Thanks for any help!
Robin>