[macvoiceover] Problem with Mac Mini

  • From: Richie Gardenhire <richiegardenhire@xxxxxxx>
  • To: mac-access@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 04:07:49 -0800

Hello, I have a two-year-old Mac Mini that, when I start the machine, it keeps restarting. I have checked all connections; they are fine. I checked all outlets; they seem to be working. I even did a firmware update by holding down the on/off switch, till I hear the beep. Short of reinstalling the software, is there anything else I have missed? It was working two days ago, so I don't know what happened; I'm very careful around the work area.

Richie Gardenhire, Anchorage, Alaska.