[macvoiceover] Re: Problem with GarageBand detecting Apple Loops

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 18:25:38 -0500

Have you placed them in the correct folder?
They do come pre-installed in /library/audio/apple/

On Nov 14, 2011, at 6:10 PM, Cristina Afonso wrote:

        Hi dear Ricardo Walker,

I'm having a problem with GarageBand. It doesn't detect and doesn't play the
Apple loops. Every time I try to play them a message telling that the actual
loop or instrument is not installed. Then it asks if I want to download them I
go to the software update but after it's complete, the message that appears
tells that my software is up to date. My G.B. version is 6.4. What can I do? I
already uninstalled G.B and reinstalled it back, I've copied the Audio folder
from another computer and have replaced and I keep having the same problem.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks in advance

        All the best

        Cristina Afonso>

> macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jonnie Appleseed