[macvoiceover] Re: Problem with "Extra menus"

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 14:30:34 -0400

   I'm glad it helped.  It's different than the regular menus, so some folks
are not aware of it.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX Mountain Lion and LION