[macvoiceover] Re: Problem with "Extra menus"

  • From: Tuscia-Falconer <falconer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 17:21:35 +1200

Try VO+arrow left or right. Then VO+space to select the menu, then possibly
only the arrow key or VO+arrow down etc.

TF

On 28/04/2013, at 4:09 PM, Judy Wilkinson <jwilkins@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've gotten myself in a situation where sometimes I can't arrow to the right
through the extras menu choices and once I've gotten to one (say Time Machine
backup) I can't arrow up/down. What setting have I screwed up?
Thanks,
Judy