[macvoiceover] Re: Probably OT and vent beware!!! What is RFB&D thinking?

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 15:09:16 -0500

They just won't get my money.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Travis Siegel" <tsiegel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2008 3:01 PM
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: Probably OT and vent beware!!! What is RFB&D
thinking?

I've already complained about this to them, of course, I have no doubt
my complaint went entirely over their collective heads, or in one ear
and out the other, but nonetheless, I find it rather irritating to be
kind about it.
I now convert each rfb&d book I get to mp3 before I do anything else
with it, even if that conversion takes me longer to do than listening
to the damned thing in the first place.  It's just stupid forcing
folks to conform these days when there's obviously those who don't use
windows.