[macvoiceover] Re: Pro, or, semi,pro audio list for MAC and Voiceover users?

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 10:00:00 -0400

Mark,

If you don't need midi, Amadeus Pro will work quite well for you. Pan works quite well with Amadeus Pro. Its a great and powerful program and not expensive, just $40.

Two guides and the manual are on the site,
www.icanworkthisthing.com
under
MAC with Voiceover.

HTH.

Keith Reedy

God gives His best to those who leave the Choice with Him.
J Hudson Taylor.

On Aug 9, 2009, at 4:19 AM, Mark Baxter wrote:

I'm a guitarist, but I can fake keyboard backgrounds as I have in studios before. I need the keyboard for filler tracks like bass and, sadly, drums, as I don't have a drum kit. I actually have a Roland Micro Cube amp for my guitar, which has all the standard guitar sounds and is quite amazing. What I'd need is AutoTune, as my voice has gone downhill as my hearing aids have gotten bigger. :) I'm concerned because of what I've heard about not being able to pan well in GB4, and I'd want a good stereo effect.

Mark BurningHawk Baxter

Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
MSN:  BurningHawk1969@xxxxxxxxxxx
My home page: