[macvoiceover] Re: Prizmo and KNFB

  • From: Suzanne Erb <suzerb1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 12:31:27 -0400

I guess the good news is that now, with KNFB Reader 2.0, you can try it before
you buy it. It is my understanding that you can get 25 scans before you have
to buy.
But, I do think you’re right about stabilization.

FOPYDO works well with both apps.
Best,
Suzanne
On Aug 24, 2015, at 12:23 PM, Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I was going through Prizmo for a pdf conversion, and noticed ithe quick scan
and read function. It includes page orientation feedback and did a pretty
good job with text recognition. On the theory that what you need might be
what you’ve already got, I’m wondering what KNFB reader offers that Prizmo
doesn’t. Has anyone used both? Seems like they both benefit from some sort of
stabilization/orientation stand like the Fopydo one folks have mentioned.

Thoughts?

Ian