[macvoiceover] Re: Possible VoiceOver Bug?

  • From: ashley <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 07:13:49 +0000

yeah, it's cause if you open iTUnes holding the option key, it tells it you don't want to use the default library.

ash

Website:
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk
Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/ashleycox2
Blog160:
http://www.blog160.com

On 16/03/2011 03:21, Patrick Neazer wrote:
Hello Desi:

Just a shot in the dark. When you open Itunes are you using VO keys plus the
spacebar? If you are, try opening it from the doc. Use VO keys plus D to bring
up the doc, type I T to highlight itunes and then press enter.

I find that sometimes when the VO keys are held down when attempting to open
Itunes I get the library situation (smile).

Let us know if that is of any use to you.

Take good care and I wish you enough.

On Mar 15, 2011, at 4:30 PM, Desi Noller wrote:

Hi,

When I open iTunes, I am usually in my sources table in my music library, but
if I quit iTunes and then open it again later in the day, I am prompted to
choose a library!  I find this annoying!  Is it a problem with VoiceOver?  My
husband who is sighted, has never had this happen to him, but two other blind
friends here in the Phoenix area have it happen to them frequently!  Is there
anything I can do to fix this?

Desi>