[macvoiceover] Podcast recording application query

  • From: "Scott Rutkowski" <scott7442@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac-access@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 12:31:54 +1100

Hi all.

Seen's garage band is difficult to get started with for new garage band users,
does anyone know of any other applications that one could use to record audio
for a podcast?

what I would like if at all possible is an application where you could ahve
music playing then the music fades down and you can then start talking.
I know this is dooable with armedeus pro and other such apps it would be nice
to have this working in real time.

If this is at all possible, please let us all know cause it actually sounds
more professional to have music playing at the start of a podcast and then fade
away and you can start talking.

I tried an application called ubercaster but it was rather complicated and yeh
no good at all.
If only garage band was easier to use.

Maybe one day.

Thanks all.