[macvoiceover] Podcast it, blog it, mail it or teach it...

  • From: vashaun jones <vashaun.jones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: General discussions on all topics relating to the use of Mac OS X by the blind <discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 12:19:30 -0400

Listers I am proud to present you a new site designed to bring the knowledge of technology to your finger tips all on one site. NumPadPlus.com LLC was designed to advocate accessibility with developers, businesses and the sighted. We currently are involved in several Mac, Windows and Linux projects to continue our efforts in accessible software and equipment. Currently we are looking for podcasters, bloggers, screen reader trainers and list members. For an example of the numerous things we provide for the growing accessibility market and a glimpse of what's to come, check us out at numpadplus.com. We believe in all accessible products, so it will not just be the Mac platform that we discuss however as many of you know I am a strong force in the Mac community and I will continue to keep my focus on Mac advancement. Please help in our advancement efforts and remember that it can only help. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Please contact me off list if you have any questions after you've visited the site. Join the mailing list, write a blog post or help the podcast community and most importantly speak up about what's bothering you with technology and accessibility.